KL|Clan Kami Lepak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Invited to join Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» KL tag in MW2
Invited to join Empty14/03/10, 05:59 am by John_Labu

» wan 2 scrim with KL team
Invited to join Empty23/02/10, 02:30 pm by [W]aTaRu

» Recruitment
Invited to join Empty01/02/10, 09:37 pm by Guest

» taiko_kay telah menarik diri dari clan Kami Lepak ( KL| ) / taiko_kay resigned
Invited to join Empty14/10/09, 03:12 am by dexbeazer

» Amount Of People in A Clan
Invited to join Empty06/10/09, 09:14 pm by Knife

» Selamat Hari Raye!!!!
Invited to join Empty03/10/09, 04:20 am by John_Labu

» WrXthz0rr wants to join KL :D
Invited to join Empty03/10/09, 04:05 am by John_Labu

» Who is the BEST in KL?
Invited to join Empty30/09/09, 10:57 am by moneyface

» Perhatian Semua KL
Invited to join Empty15/09/09, 03:49 pm by dexbeazer

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on 02/10/19, 11:53 pm

Invited to join

Go down

Invited to join Empty Invited to join

Post  TARP?! 02/08/09, 02:51 am

Hey guys, i go by the nick TARP?! and i'm here to register for KL clan, i was invited in by rc2x. (aku tak isi borang tuh, ada banyak private info sry)

A brief introduction of myself, i am an avid FPS gamer, i've been playing FPS games since the days of Half-Life, and in CS i've joined countless of clans.

In COD4, my style of play is pretty random, i use whatever i want and whenever i want. I dont use the so called "noob" perks such as 3x frags, martyrdom, and tube. I'm ok with those who use it though i do not support it, since its a pub server afterall. For serious games i play Promod Live. I like to use snipers and its my specialty Razz

I only play COD4 casually, i'm not a hardcore gamer, as a matter of fact, i only have this game installed on my PC. So if you guys are looking for a serious and competitive COD4 gamer, i'm sorry to disappoint you.

So thats basically it about me in COD4. Very Happy

TARP?!

Back to top Go down

Invited to join Empty Re: Invited to join

Post  rc2x 02/08/09, 06:13 pm

ermmm tarp ni,borang tu bukan nyer private mana pun,kau ni kaki lancap laaaaaaaa,ahahahhaah.Pasal member invite kau tu pun sebab kau nyer skill,tapi member sangsi pula kau ni betul betul bagus tak.i think we're now going casually only so relax laa,main serius pun ada masa juga.
rc2x
rc2x

Back to top Go down

Post  TARP?! 03/08/09, 01:04 pm

Sangsi bagus? aper maksud ko tuh? korang ingat aku hack ke? (feel free to spectate me whenever i play) Anyway, i play Promod Live when scrimming on LAN, i play at TBUN Dataran Prima sometimes with all the competition grade players, though i'm not as good as them, i catch up pretty fast, getting 2nd - 3rd place after just playing on Promod twice.

karang aku isi la borang tuh. Anyway, up to you guys, i'm joining in for fun Very Happy sedap gak dapat melancap masa main COD4, hahaha.

TARP?!

Back to top Go down

Post  TARP?! 11/08/09, 05:02 pm

Hi, i hereby withdrew my application.

Thanks anyway for the invite rc2x!! Hope to lancap with u more in-game.

Oh if you guys want a casual friendly scrim with my LAN clan (Promod Live), you know where to find me.

Good luck guys!

TARP?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down