KL|Clan Kami Lepak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Joining clan Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» KL tag in MW2
Joining clan Empty14/03/10, 05:59 am by John_Labu

» wan 2 scrim with KL team
Joining clan Empty23/02/10, 02:30 pm by [W]aTaRu

» Recruitment
Joining clan Empty01/02/10, 09:37 pm by Guest

» taiko_kay telah menarik diri dari clan Kami Lepak ( KL| ) / taiko_kay resigned
Joining clan Empty14/10/09, 03:12 am by dexbeazer

» Amount Of People in A Clan
Joining clan Empty06/10/09, 09:14 pm by Knife

» Selamat Hari Raye!!!!
Joining clan Empty03/10/09, 04:20 am by John_Labu

» WrXthz0rr wants to join KL :D
Joining clan Empty03/10/09, 04:05 am by John_Labu

» Who is the BEST in KL?
Joining clan Empty30/09/09, 10:57 am by moneyface

» Perhatian Semua KL
Joining clan Empty15/09/09, 03:49 pm by dexbeazer

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on 02/10/19, 11:53 pm

Joining clan

3 posters

Go down

Joining clan Empty Joining clan

Post  [$-$] 23/07/09, 12:04 am

Hi, my game name is [$-$]. My e-mail is chants_007@hotmail.com I have been playing this call of duty four for quite some time and i admire what yr members had done. For instance, zombie and daminatrez for their courage and skills in the game. Also, knife is a very good player where he likes using knife that often. they also have good attitude in the game like being polite when talking to other players, not using any foul languages.

[$-$]

Back to top Go down

Joining clan Empty Re: Joining clan

Post  rc2x 23/07/09, 07:05 pm

[$-$] wrote:Hi, my game name is [$-$]. My e-mail is chants_007@hotmail.com I have been playing this call of duty four for quite some time and i admire what yr members had done. For instance, zombie and daminatrez for their courage and skills in the game. Also, knife is a very good player where he likes using knife that often. they also have good attitude in the game like being polite when talking to other players, not using any foul languages.

Hmmm are you a stalker? I dont think you know well our clan member,even myself are still blur.
What KL clan member has done that make you admire us...call in as for 5 times,be in top chart,get 35 kill streak.......
Tell me why you want to join KL clan?
Whats your purpose into joining us?
Why KL need you?
Actually i got lots of questions but those are the main stuff so relax and take sniper go hunt dear! albino
rc2x
rc2x

Back to top Go down

Joining clan Empty joining the clan

Post  [$-$] 23/07/09, 09:40 pm

True, I do not now yr members of the clan that well. But, I am not a stalker. I am just an ordinary player just like you guys. Well, in the terms of "admiration" it was meant to be your members play the game in a unique way. By that, I cannot say how, but I am sure they have good skills. I just want to be in a clan cause I would like to contribute to yr clan. It is ok even if I don't get in. The other purpose in joining your clan is because I don't want to be left out. By that I mean that my friends join other clans and I am the only friend playing this without a clan. I know that having this attitude, you will probably not allow me to join your clan. This is from your motto to have fun. Well, I can tell you that I am having fun playing this game. It is the best FPS game I have ever encountered ( leaving out the shooting zombies game). I hope you can understand my message. Thank You

[$-$]

Back to top Go down

Post  rc2x 24/07/09, 01:41 am

rc2x wrote:
Why KL need you?
albino
Ermmm you left out this one. Very Happy
rc2x
rc2x

Back to top Go down

Post  [$-$] 24/07/09, 03:31 pm

About why KL need me. Well, in my opinion, Kl does not need to need me. I just want to be in your Kl clan because I just want to have more friends online. Well, I have spoken to zombie, john-labou (if i am not mistaken is spelt) and they seem friendly. That is on9. Well, your clan could have extra members like me or u just want your clan to only have your friends in it?? I may not know you guys very well, but I know that you all are friends here am i not right? So, why not let me be your friend too.

[$-$]

Back to top Go down

Post  [$-$] 24/07/09, 06:04 pm

About why KL need me. Well, in my opinion, Kl does not need to need me. I just want to be in your Kl clan because I just want to have more friends online. Well, I have spoken to zombie, john-labou (if i am not mistaken is spelt) and they seem friendly. That is on9. Well, your clan could have extra members like me or u just want your clan to only have your friends in it?? I may not know you guys very well, but I know that you all are friends here am i not right? So, why not let me be your friend too.

[$-$]

Back to top Go down

Post  myblack 26/07/09, 09:34 pm

nobody knows me 'a mad turtle' sad Sad

myblack

Back to top Go down

Post  [$-$] 27/07/09, 03:48 pm

Oh, Hi 'a mad turtle'. First time seeing you post.

[$-$]

Back to top Go down

Post  John_Labu 28/07/09, 10:31 pm

Shawn a.k.a. [$-$], the clan seems agree with your application based on your commitment to join us & u always playing online. U seems have a nice & good communication with us as well as to other non-KL clan members.

Well, we have been chatting while playing online & I've already know u. Plus, your reasons seems comforting me.

I hope u can continue having a nice chit-chat with any of our clan members if u meet them while playing online. U are always welcome to lepak with us all if the game seems lagging. Very Happy

Therefore from now on, YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO USE THE KL| TAG BEFORE YOUR NICKNAME / IN-GAME NAME. e.g. KL|[$-$]. BEWARE, NO SPACE BETWEEN THEM. THIS IS TO DIFFERENTIATE THE AUTHORIZED MEMBER WITH THE FAKE ONE.

ANOTHER THING, PLEASE MAKE YOUR PROFILE IN GAMETRACKER BECAUSE I WILL ADD U TO OUR CLAN LIST OFFICIALLY A.S.A.P. THANK YOU. Smile

cheers Welcome aboard, bro! cheers Hope u enjoy staying, playing & MELEPAK with us! Very Happy
John_Labu
John_Labu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [$-$] 30/07/09, 04:20 am

Hey John, this is shawn here, thks for the acceptation and I hv already made my profile in gametracker. But, there is one more thing. I apologise if I cannot play during these few weekend as I will be going to my other house which dun hv internet. Hope u guys luck, n RC the best in his exams

[$-$]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down